If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, mental health or medical condition, the University has a specialist department committed to providing you with advice and a range of specialist services.
These services include:
- Advice and guidance on accessing support for study skills and learning strategies
- Screening and assisting with obtaining a diagnostic assessment for dyslexia
- Information on Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs)
- Assessments of course-related and IT needs
- Advice on personal matters relating to your disability.
Any given support will aim to help you study more effectively, to be more independent, and to achieve your full potential.
If you email firstname.lastname@example.org, please put ‘WBDL Getting Started Enquiry‘ in the subject line.